Lebesgue is a small, Zagreb-based, startup with a young and highly motivated team.
Our mission is to redefine online marketing using statistics and mathematical modelling. Thanks to our software, businesses can make better marketing decisions, optimize campaigns and improve customer retention strategies based on deep and accurate data analysis.
We seek highly motivated individuals who like to creatively use their knowledge and are focused on performance and learning. Both part time and full time employment options are available.
What you’ll do:
- Develop app frontend, focused on speed and compactness,
- Use high-speed and responsive REST API for data management,
- Work in a constructive start-up environment full of opportunities.
What we’re looking for:
- Basic understanding of Spring Boot or Java in general, pgSQL and REST,
- A forward thinking mindset and readiness to adopt and adapt new technologies,
- Good knowledge of written/spoken english.
- Experience in packaging reusable React code,
- Previous work on collaborative projects and large codebases.
What we offer:
- a comfortable and relaxed working atmosphere in a small, enthusiastic, young team,
- salary above industry average,
- flexible working hours,
- remote work / work from home,
- a chance for further professional development through research, practical applications, and knowledge sharing with co-workers.
If you are interested in joining our team we encourage you to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.