Lam Research, headquartered in the Silicon Valley in California, employs more than 12,000 employees worldwide and is one of the world’s leading providers of semiconductor manufacturing equipment. Lam’s wafer fabrication equipment and services allow chipmakers to build smaller, faster, and better performing electronic devices. It’s why nearly every advanced chip today is built with Lam Research technology. In Villach, Austria, Lam Research employs around 600 employees and develops and manufactures the equipment for wafer cleaning.
We currently have over 40 vacancies in Villach and are looking for technicians for the mechanical and electrical assembly and final testing of our equipment. Join the Lam Research team, where you can write your own success story. Help us solve our customers’ toughest problems and be part of a company that plays a vital role in the future of electronics.
- Final Assembly & Test (Parts/Modules/Components/Platforms),
- Electrical/Mechanical assembly and tests of LAM-Spin-Clean- Platforms – The basis is the configuration and the documentation (e.g. Production schedule, Mechanical Drawings, Wiring Diagrams, Internal Test Record etc.),
- Assembly and test of New customer requests (NSR´s),
- Structured diagnostic and problem solving,
- Execution of the defined test steps (interim tests) according to the internal test record,
- Active participation during the handover from development projects to production,
- Continuous improvement of our working processes and documentation,
- Active knowledge sharing (e.g. internal training, supplier training),
- Inspection of the documentation, material and forwarding the deviations (e.g. Problem Report & Non Conforming Product database),
- Continuous quality improvements through active collaboration and communication with the internal customers and suppliers,
- Active participation on the continuous improvement of the product, the business process (CIP) and the tools (e.g. documentation, internal test record etc.).
- Technical education (mechatronic/electrical field),
- Very good technical understanding, analytical thinking and logical common sense,
- IT knowledge (MS-Windows, MS-Office applications, SAP would be preferred),
- Good English skills (written and spoken), German language preferred but not mandatory,
- Ability to work in a team and co-operate with other teams, departments and divisions,
- Precise and structured working style, strongly developed sense of duty and quality,
- High level of initiative & flexibility,
- Willingness to work independently.
This position is subject to the Austrian Collective Bargaining Agreement for employees in the Metal Technology Industry in occupation group D or E, depending on the qualification. The minimum annual salary for the position (m/f/d) is 32.598,16 EUR gross (for group D) or 37.555,56 (for group E)based on full-time employment. A higher payment is negotiable depending on expertise and skills.
Villach – a great place to live and work
Follow the link www.welcome2villach.at and you will find on the spot the most important information about living, working, and studying in and around Villach/Austria.
We are looking forward to receiving your application! Apply!