RealNetworks is seeking Full-stack Developer that is ready to immediately contribute to the development of RealNetworks’ Mobile Messaging products, developed and maintained by a world-class, global team in New York and Zagreb.
There are unique challenges that surface when building a system that supports billions of messages for millions of mobile devices. Working in this position, you’ll have a chance to help solve these problems while also building unique applications that allow our customers to use this data in real-time. We’re looking for the perfect candidate that enjoys working with big data, NoSQL, and distributed messaging systems.
Your responsibilities as a Full-stack Developer:
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams, including UI/UX designers, product managers, and QA testers, to design, develop, and implement end-to-end solutions using Java, Spring Framework, and AngularJS technologies.
- Build robust and scalable server-side applications using Java and Spring Framework, including designing RESTful APIs and handling data storage and retrieval.
- Participate in architectural discussions and provide valuable insights to design efficient and scalable software systems.
- Analyze and optimize application performance, identifying bottlenecks and implementing solutions to improve speed and efficiency.
- Work in an Agile/Scrum environment, participate in sprint planning and provide regular updates on progress.
- Create and maintain technical documentation, including code documentation, architecture diagrams, and user guides.
- Assist in troubleshooting and resolving production issues, providing support and maintenance as needed.
- University degree in computer science or experience in a related field;
- 2+ years of experience with designing and developing Spring-based Java services and AngularJS (or other front-end frameworks);
- Familiarity with Spring Boot, Spring Web, Spring Security, and Spring Data;
- Fluency in object-oriented development, microservices architecture, and applicable Java technologies;
- Strong understanding of usability designs in user-facing applications;
- Strong Linux skills; and
- Experience with DVCS, especially Git.
Nice to Have Experience:
We have a dynamic, flexible work environment (flexible hours and work from home), and while we work hard, we value good work/life balance. In addition to competitive salaries, we provide a competitive benefit package that includes paid yearly health check-up, bonuses, perks and benefits, paid education, a fully stocked kitchen and more.
We look forward to meeting you!
Please apply here: https://realnetworks.com/careers/realnetworks-job-listings?p=job%2FoXyYnfwA