KONČAR – INEM (abbreviated) is one of the companies in the KONČAR group, the regional manufacturer of electric equipment and electro-energetic plant.
We are hiring engineers to test complex power electronics devices and systems in transport and energy. The ideal candidate has a pronounced interest and strong passion in testing power electronics devices applied in transport and energy, interest in the application of modern test methods and measuring equipment, and a desire for continuous development and increase of his/her competencies.
The scope of work includes introduction to devices and systems of power electronics in the field of transport and energy and testing on development models, new devices and modified or improved devices.
More specially, you will:
- Providing technical support at all stages of development of test setups and systems, from concept, production and commissioning
- Providing technical support necessary for the maintenance and upgrading of the testing facility
- Working closely with development engineers
- Document all testing procedures and test results
- Ensure that the product meets all quality standards set by the development team and client
- Creating and/or improving test processes and procedures
- You have a Master’s degree in electrical engineering
- You have familiarity with defining busbars, cables, connectors and connectors for use in AC and DC systems
- You have experience in the use of data acquisition systems, voltage and current measuring transducers and other measuring equipment
- You are technical career-oriented with a focus on the latest measurement and power electronics technologies with up to 3 years of experience for junior level or – 5+ years of professional experience in testing for senior position
- You speak and write English fluently
- You have mastered your organization skills and analytical capabilities
- Finally yet importantly, you have experience in a cross-functional work environment
Other skills and knowledge which can you bring closer to this job but are not mandatory:
– Knowledge of the software tool for creating electrical diagrams EPLAN
– Knowledge of the PLECS tool for system-level simulations of electrical circuits
– Knowledge of engineering standards for railway and renewable energy application
What’s in for you?
- Work on challenging projects for the global market (continuous education through practical work)
- Work in a stable, production company (in a multidisciplinary collegial team of experienced experts in various fields)
- Flexible working hours/working conditions
- Christmas bonus, Easter bonus, Holiday pay
- Additional payments for parents (newborn gift, St Nicholas Day gift)
- Compensation of transportation costs for employees who live either in or outside Zagreb
Type and place of employment
Permanent employment with a trial period of up to 6 months. The base place of work is Zagreb.
Please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will carefully review all resumes. All applications are considered according to the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations on the protection of personal data.