KONČAR – Electrical Engineering Institute is a dynamic company with many years of experience in electrical engineering, rail vehicles and infrastructure, laboratory testing, diagnostics, and certification.
Our Switchgear Department is looking for a new co-worker who will have a chance to be a part of one of our top-performing teams.
Electrical power engineering, especially its area of transmission and distribution, has been very challenging for decades. Switching equipment is crucial for controlling, protecting, and managing electrical power. It enables the safe and reliable distribution of power, facilitates maintenance activities, and plays a vital role in ensuring the reliable and safe operation of the overall power system. Our Switchgear Department is working on numerous R&D assignments for circuit breakers, disconnectors, earthing switches, and switchgears, which represent the most important components of the power system.
In smaller teams of young researchers and experienced specialists, a dynamic working culture, experience sharing, and an eagerness for learning and individuality are encouraged. An interesting combination of expert knowledge, experimental testing possibilities, and available commercial and proprietary software greatly helps broaden the skillset and professional advancement of its researchers.
We aim to attract the most skilled and brightest people to bring new perspectives, which allow our employees to learn from each other and improve their skills. While encouraging collaboration and teamwork, we also promote a trusting atmosphere, mentoring, consulting, and exchanging ideas. We expect a passion for electrical engineering and learning software engineering concepts from you.
- Research and development related to monitoring systems for switching equipment
- Programming of PLC controllers/embedded control systems, testing and commissioning
- B.Sc./Master’s in Electrical Engineering
- Fundamentals of electrical engineering
- Fundamental knowledge of switching equipment such as circuit breakers, disconnecting switches, and earthing switches
- Working knowledge of the English language
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Teamwork and adaptability to challenges
- Commitment to continuous learning
- A driving license (B category) is an advantage
What do we offer:
- Work in a stable and promising company
- Work in a dynamic and challenging environment
- The friendly and supportive work atmosphere
- Stimulating and regular income according to the achieved results
- Paid additional education, including Ph.D. studies, and professional programs for the improvement of knowledge and skills
- Christmas and Easter bonuses, holiday cash grants
- Above-average vacation days
- Additional days of paid leave (e.g., marriage, the birth of a child, moving…)
- Additional cash benefits (e.g., the birth of a child, completion of post-graduate studies…)
- 24-hour employee insurance against the consequences of an accident
- Regular medical check-ups
- Leisure time recreation
- Reimbursement of transportation costs to and from work
- Official mobile phone and laptop
If you are an enthusiastic, motivated, and ambitious person, open to new challenges and knowledge, and have found yourself in a description, send us your CV at email@example.com!