KONČAR – Electrical Engineering Institute is a dynamic company with many years of experience in the areas of electrical engineering, rail vehicles and infrastructure, laboratory testing, diagnostics, and certification.
Our Transformer Department is looking for a new co-worker who will have a chance to be a part of one of our young developer teams.
The Transformer Department is working on numerous R&D assignments for power, distribution, and instrument transformers, mainly in the areas of dielectrics, transients, electromagnetics, and instrumentation automatization. In smaller teams of young researchers and experienced specialists, a dynamic working culture, experience sharing, and an eagerness for learning and individuality are encouraged. An interesting combination of expert knowledge, experimental testing possibilities, and available commercial and proprietary software greatly helps in the skillset broadening and professional advancement of its researchers.
We aim to attract skillful and bright people to bring new perspectives to the team and mutually improve our skills. While encouraging collaboration and teamwork, we also promote a trusting atmosphere, mentoring, consulting, and exchanging ideas. The team members are, on average, around 30 years old. Together with the fact that we always have students in most of the teams, you will find no problems in communicating and fitting in!
We expect from our future colleagues a passion for software development and learning software engineering concepts. You don’t have to know everything we are looking for, but a will and desire to learn and adapt.
- work on various commercial and in-house software for numerical modelling of transformer electromagnetic phenomena
- development of in-house software for different transformers’ physical aspects modelling
- development of software for data collection, processing, analysis, and visualization
- measurements and data acquisition and analysis of measured data
- collecting data from different platforms and measuring devices
- B.Sc./Master’s in Electrical Engineering
- experience with MATLAB
- knowledge of commercial software packages for numerical (multiphysics) simulation, such as Simcenter MAGNET (Infolytica), Ansys, FEMM, etc.
- fundamentals of electrical engineering
Good to know:
- knowledge of measurement techniques and measuring instruments
- knowledge of electromagnetic transient simulation software, such as EMTP-RV
- OOP (basics)
- Working knowledge of the English language
What do we offer:
- work in a stable and promising company
- dynamic and challenging environment
- friendly and supportive work atmosphere
- flexible working hours
- stimulating and regular income according to the achieved results
If you are an enthusiastic, motivated, and ambitious person, open to new challenges and knowledge, and have found yourself in a description, send us your CV at email@example.com!