Kodius is a software agency providing service of development and design. We have entered a phase of increased growth and have multiple long-term projects in the areas of financial technology, marketing technology, health and social care service technology, and HR technology. Our projects include building marketing software for global consumer companies, helping progressive flexible employment startups expand, simplify and integrate various health libraries into a single service or offer new BPaaS solutions.
We pride ourselves on our proven record of satisfied clients and we are currently considered to be among the 15 top web developers in the country. As one, our client said, we „thought two steps ahead when [they] only thought one step ahead.“
We are full-stack developers by trade, and our technologies of special interest are Vue.js, Ruby on Rails, React, Node.js and Elixir (Phoenix)while looking at possibilities to expand to machine learning and Internet of Things.
We highly value authenticity and progress, be it personal, financial or technological. People make the company, and our people are extraordinary.
We grew by 50% during the first half of 2019. and now we are looking for new junior developers to prepare them for upcoming projects in 2020. The position is intended for junior to mid-level developers although we are always keeping an open door for qualified seniors.
We are offering:
- competitive wages (exceeding developer average by 5-17%, depending on the candidate skills) with varied achievement, loyalty, and special bonuses,
- challenging and varied projects utilizing the latest technologies,
- engaging work culture,
- opportunity for advancement and mentorship,
- unlimited education budget,
- quality equipment and gadgets,
- flexible work time, comfortable and spacious office,
- company meals, travel opportunities, snacks, free parking space & the rest of usual industry snazz.
Our ideal candidate has:
- a year of appropriate work experience,
- expertise in at least one of the following technologies Ruby on Rails, Vue.js, React, Node.js or Elixir
- proficient knowledge of English language,
- professional responsibility and attention to detail,
- effective communication and collaboration skills,
- an affinity for a relaxed, laid-back atmosphere,
- familiarity with developer culture.
Our work location is at our main office in Zagreb. Remote work is not an option for new employees.
If you want to apply for this position or place an open application, please do so at firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not forget to attach your CV, a short letter of introduction and any links to your LinkedIn and GitHub profiles or a similar page showcasing your work and experience.