We are looking for talents who share with us the enthusiasm for a more sustainable, efficient, and smarter world. As part of our IPCEI PhD Program, you will work in an inspiring international environment to make a difference.
As a PhD candidate, we will support you for three years with a monthly stipend and offer you many other benefits.
Infineon Technologies Austria AG is a group subsidiary of Infineon Technologies AG, a world-leading provider of semiconductor solutions that make life easier, safer, and greener. Microelectronics from Infineon reduce the energy consumption of consumer electronics, domestic appliances, and industrial facilities. They make a major contribution to the convenience, security, and sustainability of vehicles, and enable secure transactions in the Internet of Things.
Do you want to work in an inspiring international environment and get access to state-of-the-art laboratories and infrastructure?
Do you want to enhance competitiveness develop your skills through technical training adapted to your PhD thesis?
Do you want to get in touch with Infineon´s global international partner companies and receive a three-years-Scholarship as a student?
Then you are the perfect match for a PhD Scholarship at Infineon Austria!
Fields of Interest:
- AI Algorithms
- Semiconductor Manufacturing Processes
- Chip Design
- Material Science & Reliability
- (Power) Electronics
- Data Science
- Automation & Digitalization
- Wide Band Gap Materials (SiC, GaN)
- RFID Technologies
- Quantum Computing
- Electrical Test Engineering
As a PhD student, we at Infineon Austria will support you for three years with a monthly contribution. You can continue your studies at your place of study and at the same time benefit from experience in an international company. You will work closely with your Infineon Mentor.
At a glance:
- Start date: continuously until March 2024
- Entry level: Postgraduate
- Type: Full time
- Contract: Temporary
- Application: Apply online
Please attach the following documents to your application:
- Presentation of competencies (short PowerPoint presentation, freestyle)
- Certificate of enrollment
- Transcript of records
- Highest completed educational certificate
- Not mandatory: Reference letter from Professor