INTRALOT is a leading gaming solution supplier and operator. We are a leading technology company which is uniquely positioned to offer lottery and gaming organizations across geographies market-tested & state-of-the-art software & hardware solutions and retail operational expertise. Our Company offers an integrated portfolio of best-in-class gaming systems and product solutions & services addressing Lotteries, Betting and Interactive games. We are a Greek multinational corporation, active in 47 regulated jurisdictions around the globe. With €0.9 billion turnover in 2018 and a global workforce of approximately 5,200 employees (3,000 HQ and subsidiaries and 2,200 in associates), INTRALOT is an innovation-driven corporation focusing its product development on the customer experience. We are currently on the lookout for a high potential Junior Systems Administrator to join Intralot Adriatic in Zagreb (Croatia).
Intralot Adriatic is a subsidiary of Intralot Group, a young company in a growing mode that comprises of a small group of highly experienced professionals working side by side with the company’s large corporate client, Croatian Lottery.
As our new Junior Systems Administrator, you will support installations, configurations, and maintenance for a range of our systems and services. Particularly, you will provide end-user desktop support by carrying out basic installations, repairs, upgrades, and maintenance of hardware, software and computer peripherals. In this job, you will also be the focal point of providing guidance and support to end-users about the proper operation and usage of systems or equipment!
You will be involved in several interesting tasks, like:
- Your daily work routine concerns systems operation! You will work closely with relevant stakeholders to ensure the smooth and reliable operation of our software and systems,
- You are also expected, on a first level, to look into, provide onsite support, or even to propose solutions, to error messages that may come up for projects under the agreement,
- Documentation is a must in this job. You are expected to create and maintain documentation related to system configuration, mapping, processes and service records,
- This role also requires maintaining, upgrading and troubleshooting client and server systems. This would include end-user computers, devices, operating systems, cooperating with vendors, as well as servers’ support.
You will be an ideal match for this job opening if you think that you fit into the following criteria:
- You have already acquired your higher education degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or in a relevant area of study,
- This is an excellent opportunity for young IT candidates! For this job, you need to have about 1 year of professional experience in a similar position,
- … still, you need to have some experience with personal computing, desktop hardware, software applications, operating systems, and network connectivity,
- A basic understanding of networking and domain technologies will be considered a plus,
- You are fluent in the English language (both oral and written skills),
- As a person, you are a fast learner, agile and quick to grasp new concepts and software products,
- Please bear in mind that this job includes on-call shifts,
- Last but not least, you do relish the idea of working in a Team!
Our Company offers:
Our vision is to attract and develop the most talented people in our industry, and to provide all the necessary means and procedures to support them, not only to fill their job description but also to go above and beyond expectations!
Thus, we provide:
- Global Career Opportunities! We offer exceptional opportunities to learn, develop and grow in a multinational environment,
- Continuous learning: An extensive training program upon induction and throughout your employment with us,
- A competitive remuneration package based on your professional profile.
In INTRALOT, we empower people who are technology and innovation enthusiasts, who are resilient, flexible and ready to leave their own mark.
We offer our people employment opportunities in a cutting-edge technology environment and provide them with prospects for professional development and personal growth both locally and globally. The only prerequisite is your willingness to learn and develop.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in any employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
Apply for this job at https://intralot.recruitee.com/o/junior-systems-administrator/c/new