INTRALOT is a leading gaming solution supplier and operator. We are a leading technology company which is uniquely positioned to offer lottery and gaming organizations across geographies market-tested & state-of-the-art software & hardware solutions and retail operational expertise. Our Company offers an integrated portfolio of best-in-class gaming systems and product solutions & services addressing Lotteries, Betting and Interactive games. We are a Greek multinational corporation, active in 47 regulated jurisdictions around the globe. With €0.9 billion turnover in 2018 and a global workforce of approximately 5,200 employees (3,000 HQ and subsidiaries and 2,200 in associates), INTRALOT is an innovation-driven corporation focusing its product development on the customer experience. We are currently on the lookout for a high potential Junior Network Administrator to join Intralot Adriatic in Zagreb (Croatia).
Intralot Adriatic is a subsidiary of Intralot Group, a young company in a growing mode that comprises of a small group of highly experienced professionals working side by side with the company’s large corporate client, Croatian Lottery. As our new Junior Network Administrator, you will be responsible for the smooth and efficient performance of the network.
Your role will include several interesting tasks, like:
- Keep data and voice network up to date, back up data and information relevant to the computer system,
- Install, configure and operate end user’s network and smartphones, VOIP phones, networking equipment, and network operating systems,
- Install security software and firewall policies,
- Troubleshoot network problems and outages, undertake data network fault investigations in local and wide-area environments, using information from multiple sources, liaise with ServiceDesk to troubleshoot network infrastructure related incidents according to Customer’s SLAs,
- Maintain peripheral devices connected to the network and support VLAN Management,
- Run updates on a regular and timely basis, update network designs and documents.
So, you will be an ideal match for this job opening, if you think that you fit into the following criteria!
- You have already acquired your higher education degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or in a relevant area of study,
- This is an excellent opportunity for young IT candidates! For this job, you need to have about 1 year of professional experience in a similar position,
- … still, you need to have some experience with OSI and TCP/IP model, networking protocols (e.g., IPSEC, HSRP, BGP, OSPF, QoS), Linux and MS Windows system,
- CCNA and/or CCNP certification will be considered a plus,
- You are familiar with Jira ticketing system or any other similar system,
- You are fluent in the English language (both oral and written skills),
- As a person, you are a fast learner, agile and quick to grasp new concepts and software products,
- Please bear in mind that this job includes on-call shifts,
- Last but not least, you do relish the idea of working in a Team!
Our Company offers:
Our vision is to attract and develop the most talented people in our industry, and to provide all the necessary means and procedures to support them, not only to fill their job description but also to go above and beyond expectations!
Thus, we provide:
- Global Career Opportunities! We offer exceptional opportunities to learn, develop and grow in a multinational environment,
- Continuous learning: An extensive training program upon induction and throughout your employment with us,
- A competitive remuneration package based on your professional profile.
In INTRALOT, we empower people who are technology and innovation enthusiasts, who are resilient, flexible and ready to leave their own mark.
We offer our people employment opportunities in a cutting-edge technology environment and provide them with prospects for professional development and personal growth both locally and globally. The only prerequisite is your willingness to learn and develop.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in any employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
Apply for this job on https://intralot.recruitee.com/o/junior-network-administrator/c/new