INTRALOT is a leading gaming solution supplier and operator! We are a leading technology company which is uniquely positioned to offer lottery and gaming organizations across geographies market-tested & state-of-the-art software & hardware solutions and retail operational expertise. Our Company offers an integrated portfolio of best-in-class gaming systems and product solutions & services addressing Lotteries, Betting and Interactive games. We are a Greek multinational corporation, active in 47 regulated jurisdictions around the globe. With €0.9 billion turnover in 2018 and a global workforce of approximately 5,200 employees (3,000 HQ and subsidiaries and 2,200 in associates), INTRALOT is an innovation-driven corporation focusing its product development on the customer experience. We are currently on the lookout for a high potential Junior Application Support Administrator to join Intralot Adriatic in Zagreb (Croatia).
Intralot Adriatic is a subsidiary of Intralot Group, a young company in a growing mode that comprises of a small group of highly experienced professionals working side by side with the company’s large corporate client, Croatian Lottery.
As our new Junior Application Support Administrator, you shall be a member of the Application Support Team. Within your role you will provide incident resolution and feedback on escalations according to the Service Level Agreements (SLAs). Moreover, you will participate in UAT (user acceptance test) process which takes place during the delivery of maintenance releases.
Our new Junior Application Support Administrator will be in charge of several interesting tasks, like:
- Ensure that the description of the incident(s) in the ticketing system is sufficient in order to start the root cause analysis,
- Perform troubleshooting on production incident tickets: collect logs from the affected system/identify if any other system has been affected, resolve incidents and service requests whenever possible,
- Make sure that the agreed SLAs (Service Level Agreements) are followed,
- Provide sufficient feedback to a customer regarding the resolution of the issue and the functionality of the system. This entails weekly calls and meetings for providing input on all potential open items,
- Follow Problem Management Process when the incident root cause is not identified,
- Ensure that the workaround of the incident(s) is well documented,
- Keep the knowledge management database (diagnosis of incidents and service requests) up to date,
- Effectively support maintenance releases and activities; perform scheduled maintenance activities on customer applications or infrastructure,
- Working on shifts and providing 24/7 support according to the scheduled rotation,
- Engage any other support team that might be needed for the timely resolution of the reported incident.
To be a successful candidate, your professional profile should match the following criteria:
- You have already acquired your higher education degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or in a relevant area of study,
- This is an excellent opportunity for young IT candidates! For this job, you need to have about 1 year of professional experience in a similar position or software quality assurance,
- … still, you need to have some experience with Linux, MS Windows platforms and or system & application logging,
- Familiarity with ticketing systems (like Jira) will be considered a plus,
- You are fluent in the English language (both oral and written skills),
- You possess strong research, analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills,
- You are a team player who values the importance of the success of the team,
- You have the ability to work independently as well as part of a team,
- Please keep in mind that this job includes working on shifts and ‘’on call” model for business-critical issues that may come up!
Our Company offers:
Our vision is to attract and develop the most talented people in our industry, and to provide all the necessary means and procedures to support them, not only to fill their job description but also to go above and beyond expectations!
Thus, we provide:
- Global Career Opportunities! We offer exceptional opportunities to learn, develop and grow in a multinational environment,
- Continuous learning: An extensive training program upon induction and throughout your employment with us,
- A competitive remuneration package based on your professional profile.
In INTRALOT, we empower people who are technology and innovation enthusiasts, who are resilient, flexible and ready to leave their own mark.
We offer our people employment opportunities in a cutting-edge technology environment and provide them with prospects for professional development and personal growth both locally and globally. The only prerequisite is your willingness to learn and develop.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in any employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
Apply for this job on https://intralot.recruitee.com/o/junior-application-support-administrator/c/new