Here at Intis, we like passion, and with great passion, we were founded to change the face of the industries through technology. We’ve done a great deal of work in many industries over the years and today we are changing the shape of the automated retail with our software and hardware solutions.
Responsibilities and opportunities
As a Junior Product Designer you will define specific product needs based on user insights; learn about creating and developing design concepts and specifications that optimize the emotional and functional experience of a product. Furthermore, you will have the chance to digitize the UI/UX of mobile, and web applications in the Figma graphic tool, and improve your own design skills and conceptual thinking.
Our products are in IoT, SaaS, Logistics, and FinTech fields; more specifically, we are working on:
- Powerful SaaS platform for business management of different industry niches.
- AI/ML-powered logistics system to optimize the field workforce for automated retail.
- IoT devices to support any automated retail niche.
- Plug&play solution for cashless payment.
- Loyalty and engagement mobile app for end users.
Intis is home to more than 170 enthusiastic employees in 4 Croatian offices, and our footprint keeps on growing. We are fully dedicated to serving more than 1.000 global customers with over 300.000 installed IoT devices across our network. Some of our customers include the biggest food and beverage brands such as Coca-Cola, Jacobs, Julius Meinl, Nestlé, etc.
We are looking for a team member who is:
- attending FOI, FER, TVZ, Algebra, Faculty of Graphic Arts, or similar
- familiar with any graphic tool (Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD…)
- familiar with mobile and web UX patterns
- motivated with a passion for product design
- self-organized, and proactive
- creative, pays attention to detail
- fluent in English
- ready to work minimum 20 hours per week
What we offer:
- competitive student salary
- working with modern technologies
- continuous support from certified mentors
- free lunch at work
- flexible working hours
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, we look forward to your application!
Hurry up and apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
[ … ]