Build digital future with us as a
Full-stack developer (m/f)
If you have experience in React, Angular JS and Java and are motivated for developing your skills and knowledge in new frameworks, working in a diverse environment on projects that will impact end-users in multiple countries, this could be the job for you!
What would be your main tasks?
- Coding and debugging, ensuring code quality
- Working closely with team members to interpret and evolve requirements into product features;
- Performing validation and verification testing, analysing and fixing reported issues;
- Learning about new technologies and staying up to date with current best practices
What is the candidate profile we are looking for?
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a software developer with Java
- At least 2 years of hands on experience with Angular/React or Flutter
- Team work, motivation for further learning and development, openness to new technologies and approaches
- Analytical and quality-oriented approach, creative problem solving capabilities
Education: Bachelor’s degree in computer science or other equivalent IT related areas
Language: English – Advanced level allowing fluent communication, understanding complex technical statements and documents associated with duties
Why joining us is a great idea?
- Innovative approaches and technologies – we are striving for proactive responsiveness to changes, welcoming new ideas
- Supportive and friendly team atmosphere – both in our formal and informal activities
- Attractive benefits and modern ways of working – we care for our employees’ health, well-being and satisfaction, we value most what you do, not where you are
- Devotion to excellence – setting ourselves the goal of continuous improvement, forward thinking, anticipating challenges and fostering creativity
- Knowledge sharing – working with us is a never-ending learning experience, led by our highly skilled senior experts
- International collaboration – projects with multicultural teams and best practise sharing
Join our team and build the Digital Future!
Apply by sending us your CV on email@example.com until November 14th 2021.