As a Facility Engineer Electro, you will provide engineering support for monitoring, planned servicing, and corrective maintenance on a range of critical data center infrastructure and associated equipment. You will manage routine plant inspections, act as a first-line response and ensure that all work is done in line with relevant regulations and our own processes and procedures. Conduct risk management and mitigation, vendor management and act to maximize uptime/SLA (Service Level Agreement) and improve PUE (Power Usage Effectiveness).
Within this role, you will act as a hub between internal and external stakeholders such as customer service, facility management, security, third-party suppliers, and our customers.
- A well-balanced person who can work under pressure and can handle escalations calmly and competently
- Self-organized, solution-oriented, and a strong sense of urgency while keeping an eye for detail
- A team player who contributes to team efforts and can also work independently, demonstrating initiative and proactiveness.
- Excellent and effective communication skills, both oral and written
- Good project management skills and the ability to learn spontaneously
- Creative thinking and excellent problem-solving skills
- Capability to assemble the bigger picture based on various sources of information.
- Certificate as qualified Electrical Engineer (Bachelor / Master’s degree), preferably in a technical field
- Strong technical background in electrical and good knowledge of cooling systems is pre-requisite
- 3 years work experience in a data center or similar environment
- Advanced and specialized technical knowledge would be an advantage
- Fluency in English, both written and oral (minimum B2 level), and local language as a big advantage.
What we can offer you
Lively, open team structures, flat hierarchies, and a buddy system for quick familiarisation. Permanent employment with flexible working hours and extensive social benefits (pension scheme etc.). Personal development prospects in an internationally active, rapidly growing company. Free drinks, fresh fruit every week, team events, and further education opportunities for personal / team development, as well as employee events (e.g. Christmas parties)