InterCapital Asset Management is the largest Croatian non-bank asset management firm with total AUM of around EUR 500m, managed within multiple UCITS funds, alternative funds and discretionary portfolios. With headquarters in Zagreb, InterCapital Asset Management oversees assets mostly invested in South-East European equities and fixed income.
As a junior fund manager/analyst at InterCapital Asset Management, you will:
- Cooperate with fund managers in operating and strategic fixed income investment management as well as liquidity management,
- Review, analyse and present daily news and investment opinions,
- Maintain knowledge of macro fundamentals of assigned countries and corporates,
- Explore and analyse various databases,
- Contribute to the development of market analysis tools,
- Support marketing and client service efforts through participation in the preparation of presentation materials.
- Bachelor’s Degree required / Master’s Degree preferred,
- Enrolment in CFA programme is an advantage,
- Previous experience in macroeconomic research or investment management is not required but is an advantage,
- Ability to quickly and collaboratively add value with a strong alignment to InterCapital’s culture and processes,
- Willingness to learn from others as well as confidence in ability to convey conviction about own ideas
- Eligibility to travel in accordance with job requirements,
- The high degree of integrity, initiative, results orientation and entrepreneurial attitude,
- Strong computer skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, bonus opportunity and wide range of additional benefits,
- An attractive working environment with a great location in the heart of Zagreb,
- Amazing opportunity to learn and develop.
If you are looking for a fast-paced, challenging opportunity to join one of Croatia’s leading investment management firms, please apply for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org by 31 January 2020