We are hiring Electrical Engineers to join our graduate program.
The program is for you if you are eager to launch your career with a diversified global market-leading company. If you are interested in a life-changing opportunity, Ingersoll Rand can make it happen unlike anyone else. We’ll focus on your development from day one and throughout your career, providing you with unparalleled learning opportunities, diverse challenges and exposure to senior leadership. Apply now!
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car®, Ingersoll Rand®, Thermo King®, Trane®, American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® – work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit http://www.ingersollrand.com/.
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce. Male and female program participants receive equal and comprehensive compensation.
The Ingersoll Rand’s graduate program is named – Accelerated Development Program (ADP). It is designed to shape our future leaders by offering participants diverse developmental experiences early in their careers.
- As an ADP participant, you will build strong foundations that will prepare you for your career with Ingersoll Rand through various experiences in multiple geographic locations and business units in Europe over 24 months. Placements will typically be in the following countries, however not limited to them: Belgium, Czech Republic, Germany, France, Ireland, and Spain.
- We complement your assignments with leadership training and exposure to senior leadership.
- We are looking for people who are customer-focused, adaptive to change, innovative and collaborative; people who thrive on challenging learning opportunities.
- We commit to developing your functional skills, as well as helping you to discover your leadership potential.
When you participate in the Electrical Engineering Track, you will get a 12-month product line assignment, and an additional 12 to 18-month project-based assignment. These assignments are strategically chosen to ensure continuous learning and personal development.
Though this program, you will develop a solid foundation with skills in key areas including New Product Development, Engineering Analysis, Value Analysis/Value Engineering, Six Sigma, Product, Component and Reliability Testing, Technical Communication and Voice of Customer Analysis. Throughout the assignments, you will also develop and boost your technical expertise in the field of high voltage power electronics and will lead a new technology project as s responsible project engineer.
- Bachelor’s or Masters’ degree in Electrical Engineering,
- A proven successful academic track record,
- 1 to 3 years of related internships or work experience, preferably in an industrial environment,
- Demonstrated leadership skills. A minimum of two examples such as school club officer, sports team captain, student organization member, etc. or exceptional leadership of work projects,
- Good communication skills,
- English proficiency, verbal and written. Any other European language is an asset,
- Resiliency and ability to adapt quickly,
- Motivation to reach higher levels within the company at an accelerated rate,
- High mobility and willingness to relocate to any of our European locations multiple times.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for Talent Program candidates. Applicants for EU based positions are generally required to be eligible to work in the EU without the need for current or future sponsorship.
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations. For more information on the Accelerated Development Program, visit https://company.ingersollrand.com/careers/early-careers/developmental-programs.html
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies, and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Please apply on our corporate website by March 5: