Ingemark is a custom software development agency trusted by some of the largest companies in Southeast Europe, as well as a number of companies from Western Europe, the Middle East, and the U.S. We love technology, but our true passion lies in using it to help our clients run their business better. Because the bottom line is, well, their bottom line.
Who Are We Looking For?
If you’re an Android developer and you have
- minimum 1-year experience in developing Android applications using Kotlin programming language
- excellent knowledge of Android Studio and git
- proactive and reliable approach to work, with great attention to details
- knowledge of MVVM architecture, as well as JUnit and Espresso frameworks, is an advantage
Ingemark might be the perfect place for you!
- independently defining and planning tasks within projects and finding solutions for each assigned task
- working on developing custom solutions, designing and implementing new features or components and maintaining existing ones
- working on integration and development projects
- preparing and implementing quality assurance, error correction, and continuous updating of documentation
Why Join Ingemark?
- Flexible working hours
- Educational budget (books, lectures, courses, conferences)
- Career turning point (choose new technology to master)
- Ability to work remotely for part of working hours
- Christmas, vacation, and new baby bonus
- Paid kindergarten
- Free coffee
- Subsidized lunch