Be the engineer behind the solution that connects 60% of Earth’s population.
With our communications platform that reaches 7+ billion transactions monthly and 4+ billion devices worldwide, we ensure you can connect with your favorite brands through your preferred channels.
Today, Infobip’s communications platform is used by over 60% of the world’s population, making it the largest global network of its kind. With 60+ offices in 6 continents and over 1,400 experts, we aim to become the region’s engineering powerhouse.
If you are a graduate or undergraduate in the IT field that is looking for hands-on experience, we have a place for you at Infobip!
Dev Campus Description
At our Dev Campus you’ll learn about:
- well designed, a testable and scalable code in accordance to clean code principles and team agreement,
- technologies you need to put your code to action such as Git, Maven, and Jenkins,
- the importance of testing,
- agile development and Scrum methodology.
As a Software Engineer, you will directly impact the quality of our products and service, dealing with challenges of complex architecture (scalability, failover, balancing…) of a 4-nine uptime system that drives huge traffic.
More about you:
- B.sc. or Mr.sc. of a college related to software engineering (eg. computer science, mathematics) with no professional experience.
- have knowledge and experience in software engineering regardless of formal education and consider yourself a junior software engineer.
- genuinely curious about how things work and enjoy a challenge of figuring out why something works the way it does,
- driven by problem-solving,
- fluent in Croatian and English and have an active work permit for Croatia or BiH,
- able to work full time,
- eligible for permanent work in Vodnjan, Rijeka, Sarajevo or Zagreb.
Start your career with:
- an experienced mentor,
- structured lectures by experts,
- quality teamwork,
- friendly and helpful coworkers.
Why other students choose us and stay?
- Professional development – Challenging tasks and great career development opportunities.
- Great environment – Team spirit, passion, creativity, and persistence are the drivers of our company.
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading IT companies, mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, and many more.
- Compensation & benefits – Competitive salary, covered travel expenses, discount at the local gym, team buildings, free group sports sessions, flexible working hours, coffee, healthy snacks and beverages in the office.
- Company apartments and cars at your disposal for business trips and long term assignments.
- All the IT Equipment for your needs! We have a special team taking care of your equipment needs.
- Summer Connect Conference – an internal conference which is gathering Infobippers all over the globe.
- Team Buildings for each team, department, and office.
For more information please visit
To apply directly please go to our internship application page.