At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions. Join our development forces in deploying the code that powers the performance of the Infobip platform.
Make a first step towards your career in software engineering. Gain practical experience and learn from experienced mentors.
Being a part of Infobip Engineering department means working on an in-house developed product and delivering solutions on a global level. To find out more about how we work, check our Engineering Handbook.
If you are a student of higher or final year of studies in the field of IT, join our Software Engineering Internship program that starts in February 2024 and get a chance to land your first job at Infobip.
At our 8-week Software Engineering Internship program you will:
- Learn about different technology stacks based on your interest
- Contribute to your team services and directly impact the quality of our products
- Write well designed, testable and scalable code in accordance to clean code principles
- Use technologies you need to put your code to action such as Git, Maven and Jenkins
- Work in agile environment and learn about agile methodologies
As part of the selection process, we will test your technical knowledge, and you will be able to choose the programming language you want to be tested in.
You will fit in if:
- You are a final-year undergraduate (MA) or a final-year undergraduate (BA) engineering, technology & applied science student with no professional experience, we are here to give you experience!
You will stand out if you:
- Have a GitHub profile with projects to show
- Participated in student projects, Hackatons, workshops or other
- Already participated in some internship programs
- Are fluent in English, speak at a conversational level
- Are able to work full time after completing the internship
What’s in it for you?
- Possibility to land your first job – Every intern that is selected for the program will have a chance to get a job offer at the end of the internship, based on progress and evaluation during the program.
- Paid internship – Our internship is a paid program.
- Cutting edge technology & processes – We make sure that our tech stack is updated to latest versions, if we are talking Java, we’re talking up to Java 17. To us, continuous delivery and integration aren’t just buzzwords – all our teams combined deploy something new every 4 minutes for our global in-house product and you will get a chance to work in that environment.
- Learn as you grow – You will learn through practical work on your project and get continuous feedback from your mentors, helping you improve and progress.
- More Infobip perks If you join us after the internship – structured onboarding, Orientation and Engineering week, education budget, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, company team buildings and other organized activities, company library, organized sports..
Program starts: 12.2.2024.
You can apply here until December 15th.
Contact for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org