Gain practical experience. Learn from experienced mentors. Create a first step towards career in software engineering. Never stop playing.
At Infobip we value creativity, persistence, and innovation. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. With a communications platform that reaches 7+ billion transactions monthly and 4+ billion devices worldwide, we ensure you can connect with your favorite brands through your preferred channels.
If you are a student of graduate studies or final year of undergraduate studies in the field of IT looking to gain practical experience in a real global IT company standing behind a solution that reaches 70% of Earth’s population, join our Security Operations Center (SOC) internship program that starts in February 2024 and get a chance to land your first job at Infobip!
As part of our SOC team, you will stand at the forefront of Infobip’s information security defense mechanisms and strive to prevent, identify and respond to all cyber threats that Infobip is exposed to. You will learn about the threats that we are facing every day, tools and processes that we have in place to prevent and monitor them, as well as mechanisms that we use to continually improve and automate daily tasks and incident response.
At our 7 weeks paid Application security internship program you will:
- Familiarize yourself with roles and responsibilities of SOC team within a larger Corporate Security department
- Learn how to triage phishing emails and common everyday threats Infobip is exposed to
- Learn how to use SOC technology stack (SIEM, EDR/EPP, SOAR, …) in daily duties and triage of security events
- Perform vulnerability management tasks (tracking emerging threats, assess their applicability and notifying responsible teams)
- Learn about incident management (and actively contribute during incident response duties)
- Learn about automation and apply your knowledge for creating a SOC playbook
- Learn about Threat Intelligence and hunting for adversaries in the environment
You are the right candidate if:
- You are passionate about security
- You are a graduate (MA) or final year undergraduate (BA) student of Computer Science, IT, Systems Engineering, Mathematics…
- You finished your studies and you’re looking for your first professional experience
- You are keen to learn new security methodologies, processes and technologies
- You’re available full-time for Internship in Infobip from February to mid-March 2023
- You’re ready to start your security career after the internship!
You will stand out if you:
- Like blue color more than red
- Participated in some student projects, Hackatons, Capture the Flag competitions, workshops or other
- Already participated in some internship programs
- Are fluent in English and you speak it at a conversational level
Internship timeline and location:
- December and January – application process. In this period you can expect more information via email about testing and selection process
- From February 12th to March 24th – the internship program where you will work in small teams with a dedicated mentor from our office
- Location: Zagreb
What’s in it for you?
- Possibility to land your first job – Every intern that is selected for the program will have a chance to get a job offer at the end of the internship, based on progress and evaluation during the program.
- Paid internship – Our internship is a paid program.
- Cutting edge technology & processes – We make sure that our tech stack is updated to latest versions, if we are talking Java, we’re talking up to Java 17. To us, continuous delivery and integration aren’t just buzzwords – all our teams combined deploy something new every 4 minutes for our global in-house product and you will get a chance to work in that environment.
- Learn as you grow – You will learn through practical work on your project and get continuous feedback from your mentors, helping you improve and progress.
- More Infobip perks If you join us after the internship – structured onboarding, Orientation and Engineering week, , education budget, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, company team buildings and other organized activities, company library, organized sports…
Program starts: 12.2.2024.
You can apply here until December 20th.
Contact for more information: email@example.com