Gain practical experience. Learn from experienced mentors. Create a first step towards career in information security. Never stop playing.
At Infobip we value creativity, persistence, and innovation. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. With a communications platform that reaches 7+ billion transactions monthly and 4+ billion devices worldwide, we ensure you can connect with your favorite brands through your preferred channels.
If you are a student of graduate studies or final year of undergraduate studies in the field of IT or business IT looking to gain practical experience in a real global IT company standing behind a solution that reaches 70% of Earth’s population, join our Security Governance internship program that starts in February 2024 and get a chance to land your first job at Infobip!
As part of our Security Governance team, you will have an impact on security aspects of our organisation. You will experience dealing with challenges of protecting the security posture of a complex multi data-center architecture and continually improve it through security review and analysis.
At our 7 weeks paid Security Governance internship program you will:
- Familiarize yourself with GRC (Governance, Risk, Compliance) concepts,
- Consult development teams on how security fits into our products,
- Help our security employees in internal and external compliance assessments and audits,
- Learn how to perform vendor security reviews,
- Learn what risk management is from security perspective.
You are the right candidate if:
- You are passionate about security
- You are a graduate (MA) or final year undergraduate (BA) student of Computer Science, IT, Business Economics, Mathematics…
- You finished your studies and you’re looking for your first professional experience
- You are keen to learn new security methodologies, processes and technologies
- You’re available full-time for Internship in Infobip from February to end-March 2024
- You’re ready to start your security career after the internship!
You will stand out if you:
- Participated in some student projects related to cybersecurity, security governance and similar topics,
- Already participated in some internship programs,
- Are fluent in English and you speak it at a conversational level
What’s in it for you?
- Possibility to land your first job – Every intern that is selected for the program will have a chance to get a job offer at the end of the internship, based on progress and evaluation during the program.
- Paid internship – Our internship is a paid program.
- Cutting edge technology & processes – We make sure that our tech stack is updated to latest versions, if we are talking Java, we’re talking up to Java 17. To us, continuous delivery and integration aren’t just buzzwords – all our teams combined deploy something new every 4 minutes for our global in-house product and you will get a chance to work in that environment.
- Learn as you grow – You will learn through practical work on your project and get continuous feedback from your mentors, helping you improve and progress.
- More Infobip perks If you join us after the internship – structured onboarding, Orientation and Engineering week, , education budget, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, company team buildings and other organized activities, company library, organized sports…
Program starts: 12. 2. 2024.
You can apply here until December 20th.
Contact for more information: email@example.com