At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions. Join our development forces in deploying the code that powers the performance of the Infobip platform.
Make a first step towards your career in data science. Gain practical experience and learn from experienced mentors. As a Data Science Intern, you will be tasked with extracting actionable insights from data and contributing to the overall decision-making process within an organization and projects. You’ll engage in diverse assignments from cleaning and exploring datasets to developing cutting-edge machine learning models for predictive analytics. Collaboration with cross-functional teams is at the heart of what we do, as we aim to interpret findings and communicate them effectively to both technical and non-technical stakeholders. Continuous learning is not just encouraged—it’s a core value, ensuring you stay at the forefront of industry advancements.
Being a part of Infobip Engineering department means working on an in-house developed product and delivering solutions on a global level. To find out more about how we work, check our Engineering Handbook.
If you are a student of higher or final year of studies in the field of IT, join our Data Science Internship program that starts in February 2024 and get a chance to land your first job at Infobip.
At our 8-week Data Science Internship program you will:
- Explore diverse data science technology stacks aligned with your interests.
- Engage in projects using Python, Jupyter Notebooks, and relevant libraries such as Pandas, Scikit-Learn and Tensorflow.
- Work with enormous amounts of data and get introduced to end to end flow of how we obtain, manipulate, and use that data
- Contribute to the development of data-driven solutions that directly impact the quality and insights derived from our datasets.
- Write well-designed, testable, and scalable code, adhering to clean code principles specifically tailored for data science applications.
- Use technologies you need to put your code to action such as Git, Conda and Jenkins
- Work in agile environment and learn about agile methodologies
You will fit in if:
- You are currently studying in IT-related field (eg. Software engineering, computer science, mathematics) as a final-year undergraduate (MA) or a final-year undergraduate (BA) with no professional experience
- You are interested to understand both the technical and business sides of data
You will stand out if you:
- Have a GitHub profile with projects to show
- Participated in student projects, Kaggle competitions, Hackatons, workshops or other
- Already participated in some internship programs
- Are fluent in English, speak at a conversational level
- Are able to work full time after completing the internship
What’s in it for you?
- Possibility to land your first job – Every intern that is selected for the program will have a chance to get a job offer at the end of the internship, based on progress and evaluation during the program.
- Paid internship – Our internship is a paid program.
- Cutting edge technology & processes – We make sure that our tech stack is updated to latest versions, if we are talking Java, we’re talking up to Java 17. To us, continuous delivery and integration aren’t just buzzwords – all our teams combined deploy something new every 4 minutes for our global in-house product and you will get a chance to work in that environment.
- Learn as you grow – You will learn through practical work on your project and get continuous feedback from your mentors, helping you improve and progress.
- More Infobip perks If you join us after the internship – structured onboarding, Orientation and Engineering week, , education budget, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, company team buildings and other organized activities, company library, organized sports…
Program starts: 12.2.2024.
You can apply here until December 15th.
Contact for more information: email@example.com