At Infobip, we value creativity, persistence, and innovation. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. With a communications platform that reaches 7+ billion transactions monthly and 4+ billion devices worldwide, we ensure you can connect with your favorite brands through your preferred channels.
If you are a student of graduate studies or final year of undergraduate studies in the field of business and/or IT, looking to gain practical experience in a real global IT company standing behind a solution that reaches 70% of Earth’s population, join our Data & Analytics internship program and get a chance to land your first job at Infobip!
What will you do?
Employment market trends show strong demand for data analyst and data science jobs skills, with a growth prediction of about 28% through 2026. If you too are thinking about a career in analytics, our internship is a perfect place to start!
Our colleagues across the organization need to make crucial decisions every day. As the basis for making those decisions, they require quick, intuitive, meaningful, correct, and consistent data – available in (near) real-time. Except for fancy visualizations and dashboards, this data sometimes ends up in a Machine Learning model, which provides additional information and a “view into the future”. That’s why the field of Data and Analytics is important.
We will introduce you to the world of data analysis through an interesting project in a safe environment. You’ll get a flavor of the data preparation process, conducting data analysis, creating visualizations, writing, delivering reports and more. Our mentors will help you build skills through hands-on learning and real-life examples.
If you are eager to learn how technology supports business and want to learn from our seasoned experts, this program is for you! We can promise you this – loads of data, top-notch tools, a fun and supportive team and a real taste of what it’s like to work in an international company.
At our 6-week paid Data & Analytics internship program, you will:
- Work on an actual analytics project throughout the internship
- Learn about business processes and cross-departmental cooperation around data topics
- Work with enormous amounts of data and get introduced to end to end flow of how we obtain, manipulate, and use that data
- Work with major business (intelligence) software like Microsoft Azure, Databricks, RStudio/Python, Qlik Sense, Salesforce
- Contribute to your team’s services and directly impact the quality of our products
- Work in an agile environment and learn about agile methodologies
You are the right candidate if:
- You are primarily curious, you like to dig around and explore data, and you feel great when you solve problems
- You are a graduate (MA) or final year undergraduate (BA) student of business and/or IT-related field (IT Management, Economics, Computer Science, Mathematics…) or social sciences (e.g. Psychology) if your strength is statistics
- You are interested to understand both the technical and business sides of data
- You have a wide range of IT interests (e.g. knowledge of querying languages, programming logic, and computer networks)
- You are finishing your studies, and you’re looking for your first professional experience
- You’re available full-time for an Internship in Infobip from February to mid-March 2023
- You’re ready to start your career in data after the internship!
You will stand out if you:
- Participated in some student projects, Hackathons, workshops, or other
- Already participated in some internship programs
- Have a GitHub profile with some projects to show
- Are fluent in English, and you speak it at a conversational level
How to apply:
Internship timeline and location:
- You can apply by the 23rd of December via this link.
- December and January – application process. In this period you can expect more information via email about online testing and the selection process
- From February 6th to March 24th – the internship program where you will work in small teams with a dedicated mentor from our office
- Locations: Zagreb
In case you need any additional information, you can contact us via email@example.com.