Infobip is a global leader in omnichannel communications, helping brands create meaningful relationships with their customers, at scale. Since our beginnings in 2006, our mission has been to provide accessible, innovative global communication technology that creates seamless interactions between businesses and people across the globe.
Through our worldwide network of over 600 direct carrier connections, we reach more than 7 billion people and things. Our local presence, of more than 70 offices across six continents, enables us to react faster, support better, engage more, and offer tailor-made solutions; creating communications solutions of the future with our clients.
Do you want to be part of a force that keeps our customers satisfied, provide 24/7 world-wide support, solve and prevent any technical glitches?
You are a final-year undergraduate (MA) or a final-year undergraduate (BA) student looking to gain practical experience in a real global IT company standing behind a solution that reaches 70% of Earth’s population, join our Customer Support internship and get a chance to land your first job at Infobip!
Our Custom Support Internship starts in February 2024 and lasts 6 months. This Program will open up a world of possibilities!
If you join this Program, you will have an extraordinary opportunity to work as a part of Infobip world-class Customer Support team. You will directly impact client experience, their satisfaction and help them resolve any technical questions they are encountering while using our Platform.
At the same time, you will be able to learn about many different technical topics and grow your troubleshooting mindset. Since we are in the middle of many processes and departments, you’ll have an opportunity to interact with both technical and business teams, picking up the best of both worlds and sharpening many of your skills.
The size of our Platform and Product portfolio guarantees there are continuous learning opportunities. Our international and multi-cultural environment, where Customer Support teams reside in more than 10 different offices brings additional value, fun and ability to really experience how is it to work in a Global Team and support Global Customers.
We have an awesome plan for you:
- You will go through our onboarding program where you will learn about our products, solutions, and business.
- You will learn how to attend to customer inquiries and problems are quickly resolved professionally, in varying critical and non-critical situations.
- You will learn how to give clear and accurate information to clients in minutes.
- You will learn how to find workarounds when issues appear and can understand client needs.
- You will grow your technical expertise in many areas and specifically develop your troubleshooting skills and mindset.
- You will help with improving internal processes, customer experience and the quality of service we are providing.
- We’ll show you how complex business is conducted in a simple way and how to navigate in 3300+ employee company.
- You will get a glimpse of the future carer in the Tech space.
- You will be matched with your mentor according to your skillset and professional preferences so that we ensure maximum benefit from this Program for you.
You are the right person for us if you are:
- You are a final-year undergraduate (MA) or a final-year undergraduate (BA) engineering, technology & applied science student with no professional experience, we are here to give you experience!
- You aim to be an engineer who understands both technical and business sides of IT solutions.
- Fluent in Croatian and English.
- Able to work in Zagreb, Vodnjan or Rijeka.
- Able to work full time on a student contract.
What’s in it for you?
- Possibility to land your first job – Every apprentice that is selected for the program will have a chance to get a permanent job offer at the end of the apprenticeship, based on their performance and business needs.
- Paid program – Our Apprenticeship is a paid program.
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with strong impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries daily.
- Learn as you grow – You will learn through practical work on your project and get continuous feedback from your mentors, helping you improve and progress.
- More Infobip benefits If you join us after the apprenticeship – Competitive salary, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organized activities, company library, organized sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects… Talk about a balanced lifestyle!
Start your caree with an experienced mentor, structured lectures by experts, quality team work and friendly and helpful coworkers. We are excited to meet you!
Location: Zagreb, Vodnjan, Rijeka
Program starts: 12.2.2024.
You can apply here until December 15th.
Contact for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org