At Infobip, we value creativity, persistence, and innovation. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. With a communications platform that reaches 7+ billion transactions monthly and 4+ billion devices worldwide, we ensure you can connect with your favorite brands through your preferred channels. If you are a student of graduate studies or final year of undergraduate studies in the field of business and/or IT, looking to gain practical experience in a real global IT company standing behind a solution that reaches 70% of Earth’s population, join our internship program and get a chance to land your first job at Infobip!
What will you do?
As part of our Application Security team, you will have an impact othe n security aspects of the infrastructure and complete application stack utilized by the Infobip platform in multiple environments (dev, staging, production). You will experience dealing with challenges of protecting the security posture of a complex multi data-center architecture and continually improve it through security review and analysis.
At our 7 weeks paid Application security internship program you will:
- Familiarize yourself with OWASP Top 10 and/or SANS 25
- Consult development teams how to fix their code based on vulnerabilities
- Perform code reviews
- Perform active testing of Infobip services
- Learn how to perform security reviews and issue triage
- Learn how to work with CI/CD pipelines
- Learn about SDLC in Infobip
- Learn about different technology stacks based on your interest
You are the right candidate if:
- You are passionate about security 😊
- You are a graduate (MA) or final year undergraduate (BA) student of Computer Science, IT, Systems Engineering, Mathematics…
- You finished your studies and you’re looking for your first professional experience
- You are keen to learn new security methodologies, processes and technologies
- You’re available full-time for Internship in Infobip from February to mid-March 2023
- You’re ready to start your security career after the internship!
You will stand out if you:
- Have a GitHub profile with some projects to show
- Participated in some student projects, Hackatons, Capture the Flag competitions, workshops or other
- Already participated in some internship programs
- Are fluent in English and you speak it at a conversational level
How to apply:
Internship timeline and location:
- You can apply by the 23rd of December via this link.
- December and January – application process. In this period you can expect more information via email about online testing and the selection process
- From February 6th to March 24th – the internship program where you will work in small teams with a dedicated mentor from our office
- Locations: ;Zagreb
In case you need any additional information, you can contact us via email@example.com.