From February 25 to March 1, 2019 the Infineon WinterSchool with the topic Chip Fab of the Future will be taking place at the international semiconductor manufacturer Infineon Technologies Austria in Villach, Carinthia under the motto “Be part of it!”. Students from all over the Europe are invited to gether and join lectures and workshops with Infineon experts and world-class professors.
- Unparalleled insights into the workings of a semiconductor fab,
- Learn what makes 24/7/365 production possible, get an understanding of the complex processes and technologies in the fab and get to know the methods and systems in place to ensure consistently high quality,
- Practice & theory with top experts from Infineon and world-class professors,
- Networking: cooperation opportunities for BSc-, MSc- or PhD-theses, internships, etc.,
- Ph.D. Pitches: Pitch your research topic to peers, industry experts, and professors.
- BSc, MSc, and Ph.D. students enrolled at a European university within the field of Physics, Chemistry, Process Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Materials Science, Mathematics, Data Science, Statistics, Computer Science, Business Informatics, Telematics, Communication- and Network-Technology or similar.
Application deadline: January 13, 2019 (Attention: limited number of participants)
- World-class speakers,
- Fireside chat with top-management,
- Networking between students and Infineon experts,
- Lab tours & Interactive marketplace,
- Social activities.
- Infineon Austria will cover the costs of accommodation (youth hostel basis), the supporting program and in-company catering.
- Every participant must cover the travel costs themselves.
Further information about applying can be found here: www.infineon.com/schools