Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
- Measure and validate wireless connectivity and radar ICs from RF to mm-wave frequencies
- Work with top-notch measurement instrumentation at >100GHz
- Be a key part of cross-functional teams on tasks related to SoC bring-up and RF/mm-wave system verification and validation, as well as characterization, certification and customer support
- Drive improvements of complex RF/mm-wave systems through tight interaction with design and system teams
- Innovate beyond state-of-the-art solutions leading to measurement set-up optimization
- A university degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- RF and mm-wave knowledge/background of wireless communication transceivers and radars.
- Base experience with lab equipment such as vector network analyzers, spectrum analyzers, current meter, oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, etc.
- Measurement automation experience and proficiency with programming languages, such as Matlab, C++, Python
- Good written and verbal communication
- Fluent English skills and German as a plus
Employment type – Full-time
To apply please go to: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3141053542/