The semiconductor solutions of Infineon are becoming smarter. This increases the number of pre-Silicon simulations, which needs to be done in order to verify the functionality and performance before the chip is produced. To be able to get even more information out of the huge amount of gathered data, we want to use a SQL database with extensive data analysis. That is why we are looking for motivated students with an interest in Verilog test bench programming and databases in general who can support our team.
Type of employment: Temporary / Full-time (flexible working hours from Monday to Friday between 6 a.m. and 7 p.m.)
Duration: Min. 6 months
You successfully meet the requirements if you are a motivated and committed student from the field of Electronic Engineering, Embedded Systems, Microelectronics, Telecommunication, IT or similar. You are best equipped for this task if you additionally offer:
- Know-how in(System-)Verilog
- Knowledge of different programming languages, e.g. Python, Perl, C/C#/C++
- Familiarity with databases (SQLite, MySQL) and know-how in data science (Numpy, Pandas, Matplotlib, Tableau)
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry (full-time), employment group B for bachelor students, employment group D for master students (https://www.feei.at/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/minimum-salaries-white-collar-workers-2022.pdf).
Please attach the following documents (German or English) to your application:
- Motivation letter
- Certificate of matriculation at a university (you must be enrolled and not on academic leave)
- Latest Transcript of records (not older than 6 months)
- Highest completed educational certificate (Matura certificate for Bachelor students, Bachelor certificate for Master students)
- Reference letter (optional)
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
Infineon is a world leader in semiconductor solutions that make life easier, safer, and greener. Our solutions for efficient energy management, smart mobility, and secure, seamless communications link the real and the digital world.
– Automotive (ATV) shapes the future of mobility with micro-electronics enabling clean, safe and smart cars –
Semiconductors are essential to realize key trends like eMobility, automated driving and secure, connected cars. Infineon ATV is the #1 semiconductor partner in the fast-changing automotive world, based on our system knowledge coupled with our passion for innovation and quality. We are a key driver in the ever-advancing pace of digitalization in the automotive industry.