This internship requires self-organization, flexibility and good time management skills, as well as a genuine interest in learning new topics. During the internship time the student will gain valuable hands-on experience on the latest automotive microcontroller development from a market leader semiconductor company.
In your new role you will:
- Gain insights in the power management of state-of-the-art automotive microcontrollers
- Analyze, model, simulate and/or measure analog mixed-signal circuits and systems
- Gain insights in the conception, design, verification & validation of electronic building blocks
- Perform data acquisition, post-processing an visualization
Type of employment: Temporary / Full-time or Part-time (flexible working hours from Monday to Friday between 6 a.m. and 7 p.m.)
Duration: min. 6 months
You successfully meet the requirements if you are a motivated and committed student from the field of Electronics, Mechatronics, Software Engineering or similar. You are best equipped for this task if you additionally offer:
- A solid understanding of basic electronic building blocks and components, as well as for digital signal processing chains
- Basic knowledge in data management, visualization and artificial intelligence
- Basic programming skills, i.e. C/C++, Matlab, Python, VHDL, System-Verilog
- English skills
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry (full-time), employment group B for bachelor students, employment group D for master students (https://www.feei.at/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/minimum-salaries-white-collar-workers-2022.pdf).
Please attach the following documents (English or German) to your application:
- Motivation letter
- Certificate of matriculation at a university (you must be enrolled and not on academic leave)
- Latest Transcript of records (not older than 6 months)
- Highest completed educational certificate (Matura certificate for Bachelor students, Bachelor certificate for Master students)
- Reference letter (optional)
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
Infineon is a world leader in semiconductor solutions that make life easier, safer, and greener. Our solutions for efficient energy management, smart mobility, and secure, seamless communications link the real and the digital world.
– Automotive (ATV) shapes the future of mobility with micro-electronics enabling clean, safe and smart cars –
Semiconductors are essential to realize key trends like eMobility, automated driving and secure, connected cars. Infineon ATV is the #1 semiconductor partner in the fast-changing automotive world, based on our system knowledge coupled with our passion for innovation and quality. We are a key driver in the ever-advancing pace of digitalization in the automotive industry.