Do you want to be part of enabling our teams to master the fast-changing challenges of the automotive world? And actively shape the future of embedded systems for automotive applications? Then we have a great opportunity for you as a student (f/m/div)* in our System Application Engineering (SAE) team. You will work on embeddedsystems with motivated colleagues to support in bringing up the customer and their systems to the next level.
In your new role you will:
- Develop embedded software device drivers for innovative semiconductor devices
- Join the team to debug complex systems with microcontroller & software competence
- Build-up and test demonstrator setups for customer presentations
- Support the creation of technical marketing material and customer documentation
Type of employment: Temporary / Full-time (flexible working hours from Monday to Friday between 6 a.m. and 7 p.m.)
Duration: min. 6 months
You successfully meet the requirements if you are a motivated and committed student (f/m/div)* from the field of Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, or similar. You are best equipped for this task if you fully agree to these statements:
- Working with automotive microcontrollers sounds interesting to you. Maybe you have already realized your own small projects with a microcontroller?
- You’re able to communicate in English, German is a plus
- You’re a proactive and creative team player and willing to drive for solutions together with the team
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry (full-time), employment group B for bachelor students, employment group D for master students (https://www.feei.at/leistungen/informations-service/mindestlohne-und-gehalter-2020).
At a glance:
- Location: Villach (Austria)
- Job ID: 340251
- Start date: Mar 15, 2022
- Entry level: 0-1 year
- Type: Full time
- Contract: Temporary
- Application: Apply online
- Contact: Lisa Derhaschnig
Please attach the following documents (German or English) to your application:
- Motivation letter
- Certificate of matriculation at a university
- Transcript of records
- Highest completed educational certificate (Matura certificate for Bachelor
- students, Bachelor certificate for Master students)
- Reference letter
Infineon Technologies Austria AG is a group subsidiary of Infineon Technologies AG, a world-leading provider of semiconductor solutions that make life easier, safer, and greener. Microelectronics from Infineon reduce the energy consumption of consumer electronics, domestic appliances, and industrial facilities. They make a major contribution to the convenience, security, and sustainability of vehicles, and enable secure transactions in the Internet of Things.