We are looking for motivated and committed students who are willing to learn new things and work in a challenging environment. An exciting working environment characterizes this internship as well as an attractive salary. Apply now for this internship in Graz and support our team.
We are looking for a student to support our digital design team according to digital hardware design and verification. In this internship you get an insight on:
- How to use our company frameworks and tool-flows for generating RTL code as well as modern system verilog test bench architectures and understand the respective generated code.
- How to simulate and analyze the behavior and will contribute to the development of digital basic functional blocks, which shall subsequently be used by other colleagues in product development teams. Hence code quality, readability, and versatility will be a target.
- The respective development team is multilingual and multi-cultural so good English skills are key to mastering the tasks at hand. The development team is organized in an agile development setup, which fosters communication and mutual learning as well as team integration.
Type of employment: Temporary / Part-time (flexible working hours from Monday to Friday between 6 a.m. and 7 p.m.)
Duration: min. 6 months
You successfully meet the requirements, if you are a motivated and committed student
from the field of Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or similar. You are best equipped for this task if you additionally offer:
- Good analytical thinking and communication skills
- Fluent in English
- German skills as a plus
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry (full-time), employment group B for bachelor students, employment group D for master students (https://www.feei.at/leistungen/informations-service/mindestlohne-und-gehalter-2020).
At a glance:
- Location: Graz (Austria)
- Job ID: 3420420
- Start date: Apr 01, 2022
- Entry level: 0-1 year
- Type: Part-time
- Contract: Temporary
- Application: Apply online
- Contact: Lisa Derhaschnig (Student Attraction Manager)
Please attach the following documents (German or English) to your application:
- Motivation letter
- Certificate of matriculation at a university
- Transcript of records
- Highest completed educational certificate (Matura certificate for Bachelor
- students, Bachelor certificate for Master students)
- Reference letter
Infineon Technologies Austria AG is a group subsidiary of Infineon Technologies AG, a world-leading provider of semiconductor solutions that make life easier, safer, and greener. Microelectronics from Infineon reduce the energy consumption of consumer electronics, domestic appliances, and industrial facilities. They make a major contribution to the convenience, security, and sustainability of vehicles, and enable secure transactions in the Internet of Things.