INETEC has been present on the global market for almost 30 years. It is considered as one of the leading global companies in the field of development of new technologies for non-destructive examinations and repair, such as various robotic systems, control units, software, probes, instruments, and scanners. INETEC also provides pre-service and in-service activities on the nuclear power plant components and undertakes engineering studies.
Do you want to launch your career in nuclear technology?
We are looking for a student to work on technical support tasks as part of our Research and development team!
As part of our team, you’ll be given the opportunity to grow in this area and learn while working.
What will be your responsibilities:
- scientific and technical writing – writing scientific and technological reports with the active supervision of senior product development experts,
- review of basic technological details and TRL of a development project related to the design and development of a smart ultrasound system that uses machine learning for decision making,
- ability to quickly learn new concepts and things from electronics, ultrasound, materials physics, product design, software solutions that use machine learning algorithms,
- a useful reference for working on a project co-financed by EU funds.
What we offer:
- temporary student contract for 8-12 weeks,
- work with highly skilled experts in the fields of mechanics, electronics, software, and NDT inspection which presents many opportunities to learn and develop new skills,
- an innovation-driven culture where employees are supported in turning their innovative ideas into marketable products and solutions,
- opportunity to participate in exciting nuclear fusion related projects such as ITER and DONES.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Apply for this position by sending your motivational letter and CV to email@example.com.
Place of work: Zagreb, Croatia