INETEC is one of the world’s leading companies in the development of technology for non-destructive inspection of vital components of nuclear power plants, including inspection services, corrective actions, and development of engineering studies. This includes research, development, and production of state-of-the-art robots, electronic instruments, software, and probes. Our focus is not just on the nuclear industry, but also on other industries where the usage of non-destructive inspection methods is necessary.
INETEC is the first Croatian company to have the opportunity to work and contribute to the ITER project – an international consortium dedicated to the development of a thermonuclear reactor. Furthermore, one of the recent challenges we are working on is the development of a neurosurgical robot NERO, which is the first step towards our entry into the medical robotics industry.
We are continually growing day by day and would like to complement our team with an enthusiastic person who would work in an innovative and dynamic environment of our R&D department as a Software Developer.
Software Developers work closely with our teams of constructors, electronics engineers, mechatronics engineers, and NDT specialists to enhance existing and to develop new products.
- University degree (minimum Bachelor degree) in software engineering or related field. Final year students are also encouraged to apply.
- Advanced practical knowledge of C# and object-oriented programming,
- Good knowledge of Windows Presentation Foundation,
- Preferably experience with GIT, relational databases, and Javacript libraries and frameworks,
- Proficient in English (written and spoken),
- Open for occasional field work,
- Professional and responsible attitude towards work,
- Affinity for teamwork,
- Desire to learn and master new skills,
- Class B Driver’s License.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Work on challenging and exciting problems that enable rapid professional advancement – many of the problems we face, including advanced robot motion control and smart signal processing, require design and implementation of complex algorithms,
- Work with highly skilled experts in the fields of mechanics, electronics, software, and NDT inspection which presents many opportunities to learn and develop new skills,
- Innovation driven culture where employees are supported in turning their innovative ideas into marketable products and solutions,
- Opportunity to participate in exciting nuclear fusion related projects such as ITER and DONES,
- Internal “Leadership Development Program”,
- Internal development programs for project and people management,
- Participation in courses and conferences held in Croatia and abroad.
Apply for this position by sending your motivational letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Place of work: Zagreb, Croatia
Applications close on 31.07.2019.