INETEC has been present on the global market for almost 30 years. It is considered as one of the leading global companies in the field of development of new technologies for non-destructive examinations and repair, such as various robotic systems, control units, software, probes, instruments, and scanners. INETEC also provides pre-service and in-service activities on the nuclear power plant components and undertakes engineering studies.
Do you want to lauch you career in the nuclear technology? We are looking of a student to work on development of EC probes as part of our Research and development team! As part of our team you’ll be given the opportunity to grow in this area and learn while working. Potentially you’ll be able to write master thesis on the theme. Here you can find more about our EC probes: https://www.inetec.hr/ru/products/eddy-current-probes
- available to work a minimum of two to three days a week (6 to 8 hours a day)
- available to work continuously for a long-term
- knowledge of electromagnetism
- high work autonomy
- affinity for scientific research
- preferably on 4th or 5th year of study
What we offer:
- work with highly skilled experts in the fields of mechanics, electronics, software, and NDT inspection which presents many opportunities to learn and develop new skills,
- an innovation-driven culture where employees are supported in turning their innovative ideas into marketable products and solutions,
- opportunity to participate in exciting nuclear fusion related projects such as ITER and DONES,
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Apply for this position by sending your motivational letter and CV to email@example.com.
Place of work: Zagreb, Croatia
Applications close 02.04.2020.