Have you ever thought about applying NDT?
With our robots that are used in nuclear power plants, you may just get the opportunity to apply non-destructive testing (NDT) solutions! So, are you ready to pursue a career in the NDT field?
We are looking for a NDT Associate (m/f) to join our inspection team.
Place of work: Zagreb
Who are we?
We are INETEC – a high-tech company that designs, develops, and manufactures robots, instruments, software, controllers, and probes. One of the most recent challenges we have worked on is the development of the neurosurgical robot NERO in the field of medical robotics. We are also involved in the ITER project, an international undertaking dedicated to the development of a thermonuclear reactor, i.e. fusion. Our work scope also includes inspection of vital nuclear power plant components.
What will be your main tasks?
- taking part in nuclear power plant inspections,
- taking part in testing and preparing robots for inspections,
- preparing and developing NDT testing techniques,
- drawing-up and updating NDT instructions, procedures, and equipment.
More about you:
- master’s degree in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or related fields,
- willingness to do fieldwork (in shifts),
- good command of English in speech and writing,
- propensity for teamwork,
- desire to learn and master new skills.
What do we offer?
- work with highly qualified experts in the field of mechanical engineering, software development, and electronics,
- an innovation-driven culture where employees receive support in turning their innovative ideas into marketable, products and solutions,
- career development plans.
Apply for this position by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.