INETEC – Institute for Nuclear Technology is one of the world’s leading companies in the development of technology for non-destructive inspection of vital components of nuclear power plants, including inspection services, corrective actions, and development of engineering studies. This includes research, development, and production of state-of-the-art robots, electronic instruments, probes, and software. Our focus is not just on the nuclear industry, but also on other industries where the usage of non-destructive inspection methods is necessary.
INETEC is the first Croatian company to have the opportunity to work and contribute to the ITER project – an international consortium dedicated to the development of a thermonuclear reactor. Furthermore, one of the recent challenges we are working on is the development of a neurosurgical robot NERO, which is the first step towards our entry into the medical robotics industry.
We are continually growing day by day and would like to complement our team with an enthusiastic person who would work in an innovative and dynamic environment of our R&D department as a Mechatronics Engineer.
Mechatronics Engineer works closely with our teams of constructors, electronics engineers, software developers, and NDT specialists to enhance existing and to develop new products.
- University degree (minimum Bachelor degree) in the field of technical sciences – preferably with educational and work background related to mechatronics, automation or robotics,
- Understanding and interest in mechanical, electrical and software components of robotic systems, with special focus on motion control electronics and sensors,
- Understanding of physics and control methods for electric and pneumatic motors,
- Knowledge of C / C ++ programming language, especially in the context of the development of control algorithms,
- Experience with industrial communication protocols,
- Experience with PCB design methodologies and tools (preferably Altium designer),
- Proficient in English (written and spoken),
- Open for occasional field work,
- Professional and responsible attitude towards work,
- Affinity for teamwork,
- Desire to learn and master new skills,
- Class B Driver’s License.
What we offer:
- Work on challenging and exciting problems that enable rapid professional advancement,
- Work with highly skilled experts in the fields of mechanics, electronics, software, and NDT inspection which presents many opportunities to learn and develop new skills,
- Opportunity to participate in exciting nuclear fusion related projects such as ITER and DONES,
- Internal “Leadership Development Program”,
- Internal development programs for project and people management,
- Participation in courses and conferences held in Croatia and abroad.
Apply for this position by sending your motivational letter and CV to email@example.com
Place of work: Zagreb, Croatia
Applications close on 31.07.2019.