Have you ever thought about how to optimize a robotic system? You can have the opportunity to design and model probes and be among the first in the world with a new robotic patent. Are you ready to start your career in robotics? We are looking for a student as Embedded Software Engineer (m/f) to join our R&D team.
Who are we?
We are INETEC – a high-tech company that designs, develops and manufactures robots, instruments, software, controllers and probes. One of the last challenges we are working on is the development of the neurosurgical robot NERO in the field of medical robotics. We are also present in the aerospace industry with our robots and probes, which are used to automatically test vital parts of aircraft turbines.
What will be your main tasks:
- work on development projects of ultrasonic instruments and integration between instruments and probes,
- work is undertaken in teams on FPGA/ARM platforms in the C/C++ program language,
- design of software solutions, integration and testing of software (solutions), implementation and/or modification SW components,
- modify software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces,
- direct system testing and validation procedures as well as software programming and documentation development,
- prepare reports on programming project specifications, activities or status.
More about you:
- student in the fields of Electrical Engineering, Computing or related fields,
- knowledge of the Linux operating system and ARM architecture,
- knowledge and experience in C/C++ programming,
- proficient in English (written and spoken),
- affinity for team work,
- desire to learn and master new skills.
Apply by sending your resume to: email@example.com until May 6th, 2021.