INETEC has been present on the global market for almost 30 years. It is considered as one of the leading global companies in the field of development of new technologies for non-destructive examinations and repair, such as various robotic systems, control units, software, probes, instruments, and scanners. INETEC also provides pre-service and in-service activities on the nuclear power plant components and undertakes engineering studies.
- work on development projects of ultrasonic instruments and integration between instruments and probes,
- work is undertaken in teams on FPGA/ARM platforms in the C/C++ program language,
- design of software solutions, integration and testing of software (solutions), implementation and/or modification SW components,
- modify the software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces,
- direct system testing and validation procedures as well as software programming and documentation development,
- prepare reports on programming project specifications, activities or status.
What we offer:
- work with highly skilled experts in the fields of mechanics, electronics, software, and NDT inspection which presents many opportunities to learn and develop new skills,
- an innovation-driven culture where employees are supported in turning their innovative ideas into marketable products and solutions,
- opportunity to participate in exciting nuclear fusion related projects such as ITER and DONES,
- internal development programs for project and people management,
- participation in courses and conferences held in Croatia and abroad.
- university degree (minimum Bachelor degree) in in the fields of Electrical Engineering, Computing or related fields,
- knowledge of the Linux operating system and ARM architecture,
- advanced knowledge and experience in C/C++ programming,
- proficient in English (written and spoken),
- open for occasional fieldwork,
- professional and responsible attitude towards work,
- affinity for teamwork,
- desire to learn and master new skills,
- class B Driver’s License.
Apply for this position by sending your motivational letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Place of work: Zagreb, Croatia
Applications close 10.03.2020.