INETEC has been present on the global market for almost 30 years. It is considered as one of the leading global companies in the field of development of new technologies for non-destructive examinations and repair, such as various robotic systems, control units, software, probes, instruments, and scanners. INETEC also provides pre-service and in-service activities on the nuclear power plant components and undertakes engineering studies.
- work on development projects of ultrasonic instruments,
- be responsible for electrical design, assembly, test, and integration of sensor and embedded systems,
- assist in designing and developing PCB,
- use CAD in preparing PCB assembly and schematic,
- analyse and resolve design related issues in a timely manner,
- develop design documentations and requirements specifications for assigned projects as well as test procedures and developing test fixtures to verify PCB functions,
- advantage is knowledge in development of real-time embedded FPGA systems,
- collaborate closely with the hardware, software, and systems teams to turn autonomy and reliability requirements into hardware specifications.
What we offer:
- work with highly skilled experts in the fields of mechanics, electronics, software and NDT inspection which presents many opportunities to learn and develop new skills,
- innovation driven culture where employees are supported in turning their innovative ideas into marketable products and solutions,
- opportunity to participate in exciting nuclear fusion related projects such as ITER,
- internal development programs for project and people management,
- participation in courses and conferences held in Croatia and abroad.
- university degree (minimum Bachelor degree) in the fields of Electrical Engineering, Computing or related fields,
- knowledge and experience in C/C++ programming,
- 2 years of experience in designing PCB,
- advantage is experience in design real-time digital signal processing systems using FPGAs,
- proficient in English (written and spoken),
- open for occasional field work,
- professional and responsible attitude towards work,
- affinity for team work,
- desire to learn and master new skills,
- class B Driver’s License.
Apply for this position by sending your motivational letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Place of work: Zagreb, Croatia
Applications close 13.02.2020.