INETEC has been present on the global market for almost 30 years. It is considered as one of the leading global companies in the field of development of new technologies for non-destructive examinations and repair, such as various robotic systems, control units, software, probes, instruments, and scanners. INETEC also provides pre-service and in-service activities on the nuclear power plant components and undertakes engineering studies.
- Design and development of electrical and electronic components of robotic systems,
- Drawing of electronic schemes and design of electronic circuit boards,
- Position management system design,
- Development of firmware based on microcontrollers.
What we offer:
- Work on a variety of projects in the development of innovative mechatronic systems,
- Cooperation with leading experts in the fields of electronics, mechanics, automation, and software,
- Developing systems based on cutting edge technology,
- Excellent work atmosphere and colleagues,
- The ability to upgrade existing and acquire new skills and knowledge,
- The possibility of advancement,
- Participation various in projects around the world.
- A technical university degree in engineering or other appropriate technical faculties,
- Knowledge of electronics and design of electronic systems,
- Knowledge of the Automation Control System,
- Knowledge of Printed Circuit Board Design,
- Knowledge of Altium Designer Tool,
- Desirable knowledge of C / C ++ programming languages and VHDL / Verilog language for hardware descriptions.
Graduate engineers of electrical engineering, mechanical engineering (mechatronics) have an advantage. An additional advantage is relevant to work experience, ability to work within a team as well as both written and spoken knowledge of English.
To apply for this position, please send your motivational letter and CV to email@example.com
Place of work: Zagreb, Croatia
Applications close 18.02.2019.