Would you like to be a member of a fast-growing organization? IDB Mobile is a place where every day is a new adventure. Where others see impenetrable barriers, we see challenges to embrace and obstacles to overcome. The best way to do that is as a team.
We are looking for a highly motivated full-stack Java Developer to join our cross-functional team. Don’t be afraid, JOIN US!
Role and Responsibilities
- Deliver tactical and strategic improvements to large scale Java/J2EE/Mobile based product
- Formulate and define system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding to develop or modify moderately complex information systems
- Design, develop and test Java based solutions using common standards and frameworks such as JPA, JavaEE, Spring, and Hibernate
- Maintain and update all existing J2EE applications as needed
- Translate software requirements into working and maintainable solutions within the existing application frameworks
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Collaborate with peers to develop and adhere to best practices for developing applications
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or equivalent with programming experience
- experience in Java development
- A love for developing software and solving difficult problems with simple solutions
- Experience in developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Knowledge of Spring, Struts, or equivalent J2EE framework software
- SQL development
- Knowledge of SQL and ORM frameworks such as Hibernate
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum development process
- Web Services
- Queue systems (Rabbit MQ)
- Knowledge of all or some of the following technologies:
- NoSQL (Cassandra or Couchbase)
Why Should You Join Us?
- Work on the latest technologies
- Results oriented atmosphere
- Support of career aspirations and personal development
- Teamwork in a dynamic, young and ambitious international environment
- The possibility to visit world Marketing and IT conferences
- The possibility of working abroad
- The ability to work from home
Please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com, with the reference to the position you are applying for in the Subject of the email. Please submit your applications by January 17, 2019.