If you are considering the challenge of a new technical support engineer in the telecommunications field this may be the opportunity you’ve been looking for. We offer you a professional career in the one of the leading multinational telecommunication company, challenging work and competitive salary package.
You will be responsible for Product/Solutions and the After-sales Technical Support in the field of wireless networking. You will support our customers in all technical aspects and improve the relationship to our main Service Provider accounts. You will be responsible for all the post-sale support of wireless products in Croatia market.
- Support wireless roll out project from technical part, including Network Design, Software Commissioning, System integration, Test, cutover and acceptance etc. for equipment of GSM/UMTS/LTE/5G.
- Provide technical support for wireless network equipment to customer, including dealing with technical problem and fault, rectification，maintenance operation daily and system upgrading.
- Support controller and site commissioning, integration and acceptance (GSM/UMTS/LTE/5G).
- Operation and maintenance of GSM/ UMTS/ LTE/5G customer networks.
- Wireless products software upgrade and KPI monitoring.
- Handling critical incident happens in customer live network.
- Handling live network issues, using ticket system according to Service Level Agreements when needed.
- Provide proactive service for the customer, e.g. network health check, evaluation and etc.
- Supporting technical pre-sales PoC from engineering perspectiveQualifications:
- University degree or above in communication engineering, electrical engineering, computer field or related fields.
- Having experience of data communication or Radio network is an advantage.
- Fluency in English & Croatian.
- Quick learner of new technologies.
- Team player with good communications and interpersonal skills, striving for excellence, aggressive and competitive.
- Clean driver license.
- Eligible to work in Croatia.
For more information about Huawei, please visit our website: http://www.huawei.com
If you are interested, please apply in Linkedin or send your cv to email@example.com.
Thanks & Good Luck!