Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. is a leader in providing next generation telecommunications networks, and serves 45 of the world’s top 50 operators, as well as over one third of the world’s population. We are committed to providing innovative and customized products, services and solutions to create long-term value and potential growth for its customers. Our products and solutions include wireless products, core network products, network products, application and software, as well as terminals.
If you are considering the challenge of a new role in a rapidly growing global company, our Solution Sales team is seeking a professional with ‘can do’ spirit to provide a proactive and effective support across all lines of the business. We offer you a professional career in the one of the leading multinational telecommunication company, challenging work and competitive salary package.
Founded in 1987, Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. We are committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world. We have more than 194,000 employees, and we operate in more than 170 countries and regions, serving more than three billion people around the world.
Huawei is a private company wholly owned by its employees. Through the Union of Huawei Investment & Holding Co., Ltd., we implement an Employee Shareholding Scheme involving 104,572 employees. Only Huawei employees are eligible to participate. No government agency or outside organization holds shares in Huawei.
For further information, please visit us now at http://www.huawei.com
Job Description: You will work in a highly motivated team in charge of sales planning and drafting solutions at clients’ request, as well as the analysis of the various network solutions. Establish the demands of key customers and manage the coordination with the Sales Solutions department and the technical support department in order for the demands to be implemented into products/ technical solutions.
- support the activities of the business development department, including: creating user solutions, defining and contracting technical solutions, drafting an offer in accordance with the aforementioned,
- pre-sale activities related to Wireless network technologies (2G/3G/4G/5G) in cooperation with the business development department and the technical support department,
- establish and maintain good relations with key telco customers in Croatia and the region and support business negotiations,
- find, establish, develop and conclude business opportunities with key service providers,
- participate in starting projects and analyses, establishing and clarifying tender documentation, negotiations on technological issues etc. for the purpose of ensuring a successful outcome of the project,
- create network solutions comprised of products from different product lines drafting the configuration and the appropriate cost estimates for the proposed solutions.
- university degree in Computer Science, Telecommunication or Electrical / Electronic Engineering,
- good understanding of telecommunication network, especially in area of Wireless Network products,
- at least 3 years of relevant working experience in IT companies,
- ability to work independently and to build up good customer communication,
- good communication skills and ability to work in a team,
- self-motivated, flexible, enthusiastic,
- good analytical skills, problem solving skills, negotiation skills and good focus on details,
- good English and Croatian language skills, both written and spoken.