Founded in 1988, Huawei Technologies is one of the fastest growing telecommunication and network solutions providers in the world. It is one of the worldwide leading suppliers in the field of Broadband Network (NGN, DSL, MSAN), Mobile Network (GSM/GPRS, UMTS, CDMA), Optical Network, Data Communication, Software and Applications (Intelligent Network). Huawei Technologies experienced a fast growth in the last decade with offices in more than 50 countries in the world and supplied its diversified products and solutions to more than 60 countries including UK, Germany, Spain, France, Italy, Portugal, the Republic of Ireland, Sweden, USA, Russia, Brazil, Peru, Egypt, South Korea, Australia, Thailand and China, etc. We sincerely invite professionals who have rich working experience in IT/Telecom companies to join us and develop together with Huawei. For further information, please visit us now at http://www.huawei.com.
At Huawei Technologies, we look for people who share our vision: to enrich live with communication. We are a leading supplier of next generation telecom networks and currently serve 37 of the world’s top 50 operators. Our people are committed to providing innovative products, services and solutions, and understand it as their mission to create long-term value and growth potential for our clients. We currently have a vacancy for IPTV & IT Engineer.
- Provide technical support for IPTV/IT product deployment, integration, and maintenance. In charge of all related technical and device problems,
- Get involved in product optimization and improvement from installation and maintenance point of view,
- Responsible for supporting customer technical questions and customer satisfaction at all times,
- Support sales colleagues and demo preparations to the customer,
- Make a project delivery plan.
- Bachelor degree or above related to Telecommunication Technology, Computer Science & Technology, Information Technology,
- Having good knowledge about Linux OS, Windows OS/PC servers/storage/main trend database, basic knowledge about IPTV/OTT,
- Familiar with TCP/IP protocol,
- Ability to communicate, coordinate, and deliver professional service,
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally, and written in English,
- Good communication skills and eager to learn and support a colleague, ability to cooperate and work with peoples from different cultures in a fast-paced changing environment.
Strong troubleshooting competence and Maintenance skills,
- Willing to travel within Balkan region with short term notice,
- Fluent in the English language,
- On-call (on-duty after normal business hours) standby is expected for full support of customer’s systems and inquires.
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com.