Huawei’s vision is to enrich life through communication. We are a fast-growing and leading global information and communications technology solutions provider. With our three business units Carrier, Enterprise and Consumer, we offer network infrastructure, cloud computing solutions, and devices such as smartphones and tablet PCs.
Among our customers are 45 of the world’s top 50 telecom operators and one-third of the world’s population uses Huawei technologies. Huawei is active in more than 170 countries and has over 180,000 employees of which more than 80,000 are engaged in research and development (R&D). More than one-third of the world population use, directly or indirectly, Huawei technology. We are diverse, and we embrace it. With us, you have the opportunity to work in a dynamic, multinational environment with more than 150 nationalities worldwide. We seek and reward talent. At Huawei, if you are driven and show results, your efforts will be rewarded.
We offer exceptional career development opportunities. You will have direct exposure to the latest technologies and the international team where like-minded professionals exchange and build know-how. We invite you to join and grow with us, to help building a better-connected world.
Fix Network Solution Manager Responsibilities:
- Market insight, planning, and management.
- Manage and support opportunities and sales projects, including leads management.
- Fixed network Solution promotion and support.
- Support Bidding activities in fixed.
- network solution, including FTTX, Router, and transmission.
- Capable to independently complete the solution design, including BOQ, SOC, and technical proposal.
- Capable to communicate with the customer and understand customers’ real requirements and accurately convey solutions value to Customer.
Requirements & criteria:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree.
- 3-5 years experience for fixed network-related solutions, IP,FTTX and transmission.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills and fluency in English.
- Familiar with principles and knowledge about fixed network-related products and solutions like DWDM, Microwave, FTTX, IP router etc.
- Openness & initiative, teamwork, good communication capability, target centric.
- Good Communication capability and fix network knowledge, willing to study new technologies.
- Willing to travel within Region (Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia, MNE, etc.) if necessary.
- Good interpersonal communication skills and a high ability to work in multicultural and multinational teams.
- Team player, self-motivated, result-oriented and highly independent.
- Fluent Croatian & English are mandatory.
For more information about Huawei, please visit our website: http://www.huawei.com
If you are interested, please apply in Linkedin or send your cv to email@example.com.
Thanks & Good Luck!