Join our fantastic IT crew in a mission to maintain the order and security of heloo’s IT world, every day! We are looking for a Junior Technology Specialist with a passion for information technology, both software, and hardware. If you have a good understanding of Windows administration and computer networks and would like to learn even more, keep on reading!
At heloo, we do things differently.
heloo is a Croatia-based BPO company focused on hiring the best-fit employees and providing advanced outsourcing solutions for our clients while creating the best possible work environment for our employees.
We believe that happy employees make the best employees. Our partners are global industry leaders, ground-breaking startups, and other companies wanting to elevate their services to the next level with the right team by their side.
- providing support with any IT-related issues to heloo’s Customer Care Specialists and supporting staff,
- updating information in heloo’s company database,
- troubleshooting IT equipment,
- conducting IT skills surveys with potential employees,
- preparing IT equipment packages for new employees (office and remote),
- tracking and communicating updates about the IT products and services used by heloo employees.
YOU ARE A GREAT FIT IF YOU…
- enjoy solving various IT challenges (software and hardware-related),
- are systematic, organized, and reliable,
- have great communication skills – you will be communicating with a lot of people daily!
- speak and write fluently in English,
- have good knowledge of the operating system, system programs, and network services on servers and network equipment,
- know how to work with passive and active network equipment,
- have a very good knowledge of Windows administration (Windows 10, Windows Server 2016, 2019), Powershell, Terminal/CMD, Windows Services),
- have a very good knowledge of MS Office programs and Office365 troubleshooting,
- knowledge of script programming is a bonus.
WE OFFER YOU…
- full-time contract,
- flexible working hours,
- salary in line with your responsibilities,
- a positive work atmosphere with colleagues from all corners of the world,
- expert colleagues who will support you throughout your entire onboarding period, and beyond,
- training and learning opportunities,
- cozy office with tons of freshly brewed coffee and tea,
- loads of other employee benefits.
Sounds exciting? Click on this link and send us your application today! 😊
If you will have any questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!