At Helix, we’re looking for an intern to join us in the next months, working on web applications in the medical or financial domain. During this internship, you will learn more about reliable information system design and web application development! There will be an opportunity to join us in the longer run as well.
You will be using something from our standard set of technologies (Groovy with Gradle, Clojure, Jenkins, Docker, Elastic search), while having the freedom of choice to explore something new on the way. While most of our time goes into developing business applications, we do have our own research IoT project “Alfred” where we try to optimize energy consumption in our office space.
- working in a smaller company where the atmosphere is relaxed and working hours are flexible
- following technology trends that are useful to know in almost any IT branch (Docker, Jenkins, Elastic search, Gradle…)
- fair pay (depending on previous experience)
What we expect:
- very familiar with at least one programming language
- basic knowledge around databases
- interest for described topics
- will to improve and explore
Nice to have:
- previous experiences with programming
- some knowledge about web or mobile application development
- good knowledge around databases
If in doubt – don’t hesitate to reach out!
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com by January 15th.