GlobalLogic kao lider u inženjerstvu digitalnih proizvoda traži Testing inženjere. Stoga ako se vidiš u ovoj ulozi i spreman si se daljnje razvijati, slobodno se prijavi putem ove poveznice ili pošalji ažurirani CV na firstname.lastname@example.org.
Više detalja o samoj poziciji možeš pronaći u nastavku. Radujemo se tvojoj prijavi! 🙂
Our client is a multi-award winning and visionary global provider of embedded and connected software solutions and services to the automotive industry. If you ever wanted to be a part of the ever-changing automotive industry that will literally move us into the future, you came to the right place. We will offer you a chance to build that future, not only drive it. Results of your contribution will be integrated into vehicles starting from 2022.
- Degree in computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics, physics, or a similar technical orientation,
- >3 years experience in Android software testing,
- Programming skills in Java and/or other programming or scripting languages,
- Good team player with goal-oriented and independent way of working,
- Communication with our international team in English,
- Knowledge of test management and defect management tools,
- Basic knowledge of Linux operating system,
- Self-dependent and accurate way of working.
- Plan testing activities for specific domains in the feature (qualification) testing area as part of an existing development team,
- Test cases definition based on product specifications and requirements,
- Execution and analysis of manual and automated test scenarios,
- Automation (scripting/implementation) of test cases,
- Defects and test reports creation,
- Setup and maintenance of existing test hardware,
- Cooperate with test management, test automation manager, development and architects,
- Enhancement and improvement of our test systems and test processes.
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with competitive compensation and benefits.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.
Ako se vidiš u ovoj ulozi i spreman si se daljnje razvijati, slobodno se prijavi putem ove poveznice ili pošalji ažurirani CV na email@example.com.