GlobalLogic kao lider u inženjerstvu digitalnih proizvoda traži Embedded Developera. Stoga ako se vidiš u ovoj ulozi i spreman si se daljnje razvijati, slobodno se prijavi putem ove poveznice ili pošalji ažurirani CV na email@example.com.
Više detalja o samoj poziciji možeš pronaći u nastavku. Radujemo se tvojoj prijavi! 🙂
Automotive Ethernet has gained momentum as an in-vehicle communication network, expanding from infotainment applications into more safety-related applications like driving assistance. Ongoing in-vehicle ECU consolidation process that shifts architecture from Modular to Domain ECU architecture brings the number of ECU within the car from 30-100+ down to only several domain multi-core ECUs. Still, today’s trends such as automated driving increase significantly the demand for the wiring harness with an absolute length of up to 5 km.
- University education (Bachelor or Master degree) in fields of Electrical Engineering, IT, or related fields,
- Min. 2 years of experience in programming embedded systems,
- Good knowledge of English (spoken and written),
- Ability to take responsibility for the tasks realization and high quality assurance,
- Effective communication skills,
- Fulfilling commitments and willingness to show initiative,
- Willingness to travel for business trips,
- A team-player’s mind-set,
- Good technical skills in programming using C language,
- Knowledge of software tool supporting software development process,
- Knowledge of versioning and revision control systems (e.g. SVN, Git, Synergy, MKS),
- Experience in working with configuration management and collaboration tools.
- Analysis and creation of technical requirements,
- Design of software solutions,
- Software development,
- Integration and testing of software (solutions),
- Implementation/modification SW components,
- Debugging SW components both on target and simulated environment,
- Creation test specifications,
- Performing peer reviews,
- Documentation work according to internal process and methodology,
- Contribution to SW system architecture definition,
- Creation of detailed SW component design.
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with competitive compensation and benefits.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities, and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.