GlobalLogic kao lider u inženjerstvu digitalnih proizvoda traži QA Automation inženjera. Stoga ako se vidiš u ovoj ulozi i spreman si se daljnje razvijati, slobodno se prijavi putem ove poveznice ili pošalji ažurirani CV na firstname.lastname@example.org.
Više detalja o samoj poziciji možeš pronaći u nastavku. Radujemo se tvojoj prijavi! 🙂
GlobalLogic Talent Acquisition Team.
Leading provider of Vendor Management System technologies globally, with many client organizations within the Fortune 1000 group of companies. With a creative and collaborative environment, ensures high levels of customer service through our technology and services base to ensure fast and reliable solution management.
- 3-5 years in Quality Assurance and Test Automation Engineering;
- 2 years minimum experience in any of the following testing toolsets: APIM, Postman, Pact, Selenium WebDriver, and JMeter;
- Strong knowledge of Test Framework design practices and the ability to implement a testing framework from scratch;
- Advanced knowledge in C#, .Net, SQL Server;
- Experience with REST Web API testing;
- Good understanding of SDLC;
- Experience with Azure technology stack and Cloud Development, Microservices architecture;
- Data visualisation skills preferred;
- Well versed in Agile practices;
- Numerically savvy and smart with the ability to operate at a speedy pace;
- Passionate about learning new business areas and technologies;
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment;
- Ability to use data to detect bugs, surprises, and other important business issues;
- Ability to ask questions and share information gained with other support team members, recording and documenting this knowledge.
- Strong communication skills (both verbally and in writing) with internal team members and external business stakeholders;
- Participate in the design and development of scalable cloud solution
- Participate in all aspects of quality assurance activities for an innovative and fast-paced scrum team
- Participation in release planning activities
- Creating/maintaining test automation suites (API and UI levels)
- Work with the team to continuously improve Automation Framework and CI/CD processes
- Test documentation creation (Test Design documents, Test Cases)
- Ability to champion quality practices within a team and organization
- Work closely with Scrum teams and stakeholders to successfully bring the solution to production
- Be a part of Globallogic team of successful professionals
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with competitive compensation and benefits.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees.
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 19,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.